Call Center Manager
Our team is rapidly growing, and we are looking to add a Call Center Manager to the team. As the Call Center Manager, you will be responsible for planning and implementing strategies and operations of our call center. You will ensure system and process functionality and productivity. In addition, you will manage your staff and work closely with other departments at the company.
Responsibilities for the Call Center Manager include:
Oversee the call center staff. This includes hiring, training, motivating and providing ongoing professional development opportunities for these employees in relation to customer service and sales with both inbound and outbound calls.
- Develop and set objectives and goals for the call centers’ day-to-day activities.
- Conduct effective planning to ensure efficiency for productivity with people and technology.
- Process and present weekly reports, call volume and matrix for management and team as applicable.
- Collect and analyze data, and create recommendations for rates, costs, and customer service.
- Manage customer feedback including accolades and complaints before escalating to Manager.
- Create and establish call center best practices and ensure your team is following.
- Maintain schedule for peak phone volume including nights and weekend demand.
- Work with management to develop company goals and communicate them pertaining to call center department.
- Conduct customer service feedback via surveys and random phone calls to ensure quality control.
- Oversee daily billing and communicate to all members of team on billing needs to ensure efficiency and minimize errors.
- Develop and implement best practice scripting for sales and service purposes.
- Self-motivated – Have the drive and motivation to build a call center for a growing business with high expectations for customers service and sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in a call center or fast paced operations environment with high phone volume.
- Familiarity with call center software, reporting and data analysis.
- Excellent communication, management, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Advanced conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary to meet goals and demand.
Pay: $60,000-$80,000 annually
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Call Center: 5 years (Preferred)
- Call Center Software: 5 years (Preferred)
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location