Sales and Management Training Program
Our team is hiring motivated and talented individuals to our brands and industries (Construction and Home Improvement) to learn our businessfrom the ground up.
We offer competitive compensation with a targeted 1st year annual compensation of $50,000. You will be guaranteed overtime each week. You will participate in our career sales development program exposing you to other departments within our companies including project management, sales, production and/or other levels of management.
Qualified candidates will have a strong work ethic, thrive in a fast-paced environment, have attention to detail and strive to keep customers engaged with a helpful and positive attitude.
You will work an average of 48-50 hours per week with shifts varying between 7am-8pm, Sunday-Saturday. You will be guaranteed overtime each week. You will participate in our career development program exposing you to other departments within our company including project management, sales, and/or other levels of management.
Qualified candidates will be highly organized, have strong attention to detail and strive to keep customers engaged with a helpful and positive attitude. This unique role will be positioned as our customers first point of contact and responsible for managing the company’s CRM.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Opening and closing the office.
- Customer and potential customers first point of contact.
- Answering phones and greeting walk-ins, directing them to the appropriate person.
- Scheduling sales and service appointments in our CRM, Contractors Cloud.
- Register warranties and send customer completion packets.
- Updating sales pricing sheets, as needed, and creating new sales folders.
- Ordering HOVER 3D measurements for customer estimate appointments.
- Ordering sales materials.
- Liaison between sales and other departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, preferred.
- Must be comfortable working in an office environment.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- At least two years in customer service or related experience.
- Strong communication and phone handling skills.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds, at times.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have reliable transportation to work?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Phone Handling: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location