Siding Installation Technician
Oaks Construction is looking to hire Siding Installers. We are a growing organization with room for growth. We offer an opportunity for a career and are looking for qualified siders with existing siding experience. We offer great starting pay, medical, dental, vision insurance, 401k plan and paid holidays/vacation.
- At least one year of existing siding installation experience preferred but not required.
- Good communication skills.
- Valid drivers license.
- Good driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs at a time.
- Must be able to climb a ladder.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be reliable and have a strong work ethic.
If this sounds like you, put your best foot forward and apply with an up to date resume.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $25.00 per hour based on experience
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have reliable transportation to get back and forth to work?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Siding Installation: 1 year (Required)
- Basic Construction: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: On the road