The Warehouse Coordinator will coordinate the activities and operations of the warehouse.
- Manages warehouse inventory and maintains database.
- Coordinates and schedules the movement of products throughout the warehouse including storage and shipment of finished products.
- Implements daily production and shipping plan, arranging for excess stock to be stored in warehouse.
- Manages daily flow of finished products by modifying storage space assignments.
- Confirms availability of items to be shipped by verifying inventory records or conducting inventories of required items.
- Identifies and reports slow-moving product and with approval, arranges for the removal of the product.
- Directs forklift drivers to store goods in identified areas.
- Manually handles, repacks, or restacks pallets of finished product as needed.
- Operates forklift truck as needed.
- Documents all related activities and completes forms and reports.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company product codes and terminology.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse policies and procedures.
- Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgments relative to inventory.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid and clean Driver’s License
- At least two years of work experience in a warehouse required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Ability to move around the warehouse.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Warehouse: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location